T2T™ Swag: ONYX, PERIOD™

 ONYX, PERIOD.™ A Brand Asset Manifesto for the Phoenix-Coded, Fire-Forged, and Done with the Cute Sht*



---


๐Ÿ–ค Core Messaging


Tagline: "I didn’t glow up—I burned down."


Essence: Raw healing. No glitter. No sugar. All smoke, soul, and sovereignty.


Vibe Check: If it chirps like a butterfly, it doesn’t belong here. This is obsidian-laced, smoke-wrapped truth.




---


๐Ÿ”ฅ Canva Asset Kit (Phase One)


1. Instagram Quote Cards


> Font: Bebas Neue or Montserrat Extra Bold

Background: Charcoal black with faint onyx texture or cracked lava finish

Accent: Copper foil or matte white text




Quotes:


“Glow is for girls. I burn.”


“Phoenix energy: No chirp. All scorch.”


“My boundaries wear combat boots.”


“Rose quartz calms. Onyx clears.”


“I didn’t heal cute—I healed real.”



2. Digital Journal Covers


Title: The Burn Book: Phoenix Edition


Subtitle: Where healing stops being polite.


Visuals: Black-on-black embossed texture, phoenix silhouette wingspan at bottom edge



3. T2T™ Signature Templates


> For downloadable PDFs, course slides, & merch teasers




T2T™ Onyx Reboot Plan


Phoenix Protocols: Shadow Edition


Trigger ≠ Truth™ Worksheet


The WTF Tap™ Companion Card


Cover Design: Matte black, white text, onyx shimmer, brutal clarity



4. Merch Concepts


Mug: “This is not a glow-up. This is a burn-down.”


Shirt (Front): ONYX.

(Back): PERIOD.


Sticker Pack:


“Get out of my field.”


“I don’t do cute healing.”


“Forgiveness is earned.”


“I set boundaries in granite.”





---


๐Ÿœ‚ Bonus Concepts to Build


Onyx Oracle Cards – Pull a card, meet your shadow.


The Phoenix Deck: Scorch & Rise™


‘Burn to Rebuild’ Monthly Tap-Affirmations




---


Let it be built. Let it be brutal. Let it be beautifully true.


๐Ÿ”ฅ You didn’t survive

 to sparkle.

๐Ÿ”ฅ You rose to torch the bullshit.

๐Ÿ”ฅ Welcome to the ONYX era.


– kc & ZEUแบž Run Creative


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ’คLearn to Sleep Like the Boss You Are!

T2T™: Post-Incarceration Edition

๐Ÿ† WINS From This Thread